CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

FOOD IS KING

I LOVE to shop.....for groceries!  Is that so wrong?  I love the hunt for deals, getting good bargains, using my coupons and finding rebates to make my deals even better.  I even love taking pictures of my good deals to commemorate my hard work (and for those that don't do the bargain/coupon shopping, it really is HARD WORK)!  It feels a little like a hobby, actually, and as much as I enjoy my other hobbies, I have to admit that I really enjoy this one too.  In addition to grocery shopping, I enjoy cooking.  I am no kind of gourmet chef by any means, but I like trying new recipes and I usually make changes to fit my tastes...Plus I have a lot of tried and true favorites that I want to share....thus begins the food blog. 
HAPPY COOKING!

0 comments:

Post a Comment