CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 8, 2010

My Grocery Deals


I had a great trip to Walmart today to price match, although I didn't use too many coupons.  It really looks like a healthy shopping trip doesn't it?  I've gotta really hand it to the cashier that helped me today...he was super fast AND the price that I quoted him for the bags of mini carrots was higher than the price a couple other people had given him, so he told me and gave them to me cheaper than I expected!  Woo Hoo for nice checkers!  Here's what I got and what I paid...
  • 4 16 oz. cottage cheese (.88)
  • 3 Jennie-O Turkey Bacon (1.78)
  • 5 Yoplait Yo-Plus Yogurt (.12)
  • 6 loaves Grandma Sycamore bread (1.48--and wow were my kids happy to see their favorite bread reappear!)
  • 6 Skippy Peanut Butter (.61)
  • 4  BIG Honey Nut Cheerios (.88--plus these boxes have codes for free movie tickets)
  • 9 Campbell's tomato soup (.49)
  • 10 cans carrots (.50)
  • 12 Yoplait yogurts (.19)
  • 3 gallons milk (not in the picture--1.66)
  •  fuji apples (.69/lb)
  • yellow onions (.19/lb.)
  • broccoli (.50/lb.)
  • jalapenos (.50/lb.)
  • 10 lb. bag of potatoes (.99)
  • 4 bell peppers (.25)
  • bananas (.33/lb.)
  • 2 bags mini carrots (.69)
  • Roma tomatoes (.33/lb... salsa here I come!)
  • 24 pk. water bottles (2.50)
My total for this shopping trip was $55.91 and my savings including coupons was $49.83 over regular Walmart prices.  I actually forgot some things that I wanted, but since it is caselot stuff and I know those things generally stay on sale for three weeks, I will wait and get them next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment