CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mega Deals!

I haven't been to Smith's in awhile because they haven't have very good sales...but all that came to an end today, as I blew the whole week's grocery budget (now how am I going to buy milk?).  They have a GREAT sale going this week. Here's what I got and what I paid:
  • 2 Arrowhead water 24-packs (2.99)
  • 1 Arrowhead water 6 pack (FREE)
  • 5 boxes of Capri Sun (.99)
  • 6 boxes Electrasol tabs/gels (.49)
  • 4 bars of Kraft cheese (.99)
  • 4 bags Kraft shredded cheese (.99)
  • 2 packs Sargento cheese slices (.94)
  • 17 Kraft Easy Mac (.49)
  • 6 Krusteaz Cookie Mixes (.49)
  • 1 box of Ritz crackers (.99)
  • 9 boxes Nabisco snack crackers (.99)
  • 5 boxes Post Raisin Bran (one was FREE, the others were 1.49)
  • 4 cans Hormel chili (.52)
  • 2 Philadelphia Cream Cheese spreadables (.75)
  • 2 Philadelphia Cream Cheese (.75)
  • 3 Quakes (I got paid .26 to take them--a money maker!)
  • 7 Sobe Lifewaters (.49)
  • 1 2-lb. block Velveeta cheese (2.79)
  • 4 packs Dixie paper plates (1.49)
  • 8 packs Solo plastic plates (.49)
  • 2 packs Solo plastic cups (.49)
  • 2 Dreyers ice cream (1.49--not in the picture because they were practically milk when I got home)
  • 4 packs Mission tortillas (2 were FREE, 2 were .25)
I spent $81.09 and SAVED a whopping $156.41 over regular Walmart prices!  In addition, I have a couple rebates I have now fulfilled--a $20 for the Capri Suns, crackers, and Easy Mac and a $10 for the paper plates and cups...so if I subtract that, I save another $30.  Wow!  I love these kinds of grocery trips.  Unfortunately, I have gone over my weekly budget and I still need to hit Walmart for some milk, produce and a couple other things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment