CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Grocery Deals

Another new sale, another trip to Walmart!  I did so good with my savings this week that the checker had to call a manager to override the register for me.  Can I just say how annoyed I was to see that they got more Yoplait Smoothies (they are super yummy)  in now that the sale is OVER?!  I went back on Monday because I had more coupons to use, hoping that they would have restocked before the sale ended, and they had not.  Now they have a full stock of them...but too late.  Now I guess I have to wait for another sale on them.  In any event, I got a lot of good deals:

  • 4 jars applesauce (1.46--not a sale but a necessity for Braden)
  • 1 La Victoria taco sauce (1.92--not on sale but I need to stop all the whining and complaining from the peanut gallery that the old bottle is empty)
  • 2 gallons milk (1.66)
  • 2 dozen eggs (.99)
  • 5 Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers (.67)
  • 12 Krusteaz muffin mixes (1.00)
  • 4 Krusteaz crumb cake mixes (1.00)
  • 4 Krusteaz bar mixes--lemon and raspberry (1.00)
  • 5 boxes Quaker instant oatmeal (1.00)
  • 24 Yoplait yogurts (.33)
  • 2 Honey Nut Cheerios (.48)
  • 12 cans Old El Paso enchilada sauce (.75)
  • 4 Betty Crocker frostings (.25)
  • 15 lb. bag of potatoes (1.50)
  • 6 cans carrots (.50)
My total came to $64.87 and I saved $64.89...just a little over half.  I also had a Visa gift card that we earned by shopping online worth $17, so my out of pocket was only $47.87.  Yay!  To think I actually have grocery money left in my budget to go back for more milk later this week... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment