CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Improvised Cookies

I was looking to make some brownies or cookies the other day and found myself curiously lacking in some key ingredients (with all my food storage how is that POSSIBLE?!)  It seemed like every recipe I pulled out I was missing something...so I decided to just improvise and make some cookies.  They turned out really good and luckily I was jotting down notes as I went along so I would know what I did in case I wanted to make them again.  


CHOCOLATE CHUNK PUDDING COOKIES
2 1/2 cubes buter (not margarine)
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 Tbsp. vanilla (no, that is not a typo)
2 cups flour
2 cups oat flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1 lrg. package Cookies N Cream Instant pudding mix
12-oz. package semi sweet chocolate chunks
1/2  12-oz package milk chocolate chips, finely chopped
 
(If you don't have oat flour, you can grind oatmeal in a blender until it is a fine powder.)
Cream butter and sugars.  Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.  Add pudding mix, flour, oat flour, salt, baking powder and soda.  Stir in chocolate chunks and chopped milk chocolate (the more finely chopped the better).  Roll into balls and bake for 12 minutes at 375F.  Makes about 5 dozen cookies. 

Now, hurry and eat them all while they're still warm.  You'll be glad you did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment