CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm losing my touch

I burned my spaghetti sauce.  Seriously.  It's normally delicious, easy, kid friendly...and one of my oldest and dearest friends.  My mother made it when I was a kid, and I make it now...it's comfort food.  I can practically make it with my eyes closed.  After eating out many meals in a row, I was really craving something homemade and easy.  I even made a special trip out in the rain for french bread (because spaghetti is not good without bread to mop up your sauce, right?)  First I put too much brown sugar in it and then I burned the crap out of it.  Maybe I'm becoming complacent because I've made it so many times...I just thought it couldn't fail.  I was going to post yummy pictures but, alas, there were none because it was all brown and burned.  Not to mention I splattered tomato sauce all over my arms and now they are stained orange.  Oh well, maybe next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment